- Understanding Compassion Fatigue
- Allowing Emotion (How to feel your feelings)
- Putting An End To Self-Criticism
- How To Solve Your Problems
- Achieving Goals
- "Just Like Them" Tool
- Video lessons for each module that teaches you the most important skills you need to improve how you are feeling, thinking and living
- Weekly motivational recordings to support you and enhance the week's lesson. Listen at your convenience.
- Short but impactful worksheets to enhance each module's teaching and create a daily practice of creating space for yourself in your day and life.
- 2 60-minute private coaching sessions with me to be schedule at your convenience ($150 value)
- NEW "Ask Julie" Feature! An anonymous place to get coaching on anything.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if this course is right for me?
If you're here, chances are good you don't like the way you're feeling about your work, your life or both. If that's you, then this course is for you. I meet many, many animal workers that are feeling numb, exhausted, burned out and are doubting themselves or their sustainability in their work. That's who I created this course for.
How do I access the weekly motivational recordings?
Everything will be uploaded on the site. You'll have full access to all the materials and be able to download it all while you are a member.
What kind of technology do I need?
A smartphone or laptop is all that you need in addition to a printer to print out the worksheets.
How do I pay?
I use PayPal which accepts all major credit/debit cards but if you need to pay another way, just email me (email@example.com) and we will work it out.
Do you offer a money back guarantee?
I don't want your hard earned money if what I'm offering isn't valuable to you. If within the first week of the course you're not feeling the love and learning anything of value, let me know and I'll gladly return your investment.
How much time do I need to participate in CFRx?
Good question! We're all busy so I understand the time constraints. I also understand that you may not be spending much time on yourself right now so part of the goal of this course is for you to carve out some time for just YOU. That being said, here's what you can expect:
- Videos - 20-30 minutes/week
- Motivational recordings- 30-45 minutes/week
- Daily practices/homework - 10-15 minutes/day
How and when can I set up the individual coaching sessions?
You will receive a link to my online scheduler where you can find a time that is convenient for you. Sessions are held over the phone and are designed to give you personal attention and support for anything you might be struggling with.